The Website is made available free of charge (excluding any costs for connection to the Website which remain payable by the user).
SUEZ collects and processes the personal data (surname, first name, email address etc.) transmitted to it via the Website, in particular by means of the contact form or registration for the newsletter.
The data is processed by the SUEZ Brand and Digital Department.
The data is hosted by an external hosting provider that is a subcontractor of SUEZ located in the European Union.
The data are kept for three years.
Users have the right to access, modify, amend and delete their personal data. They can exercise this right by writing to:
Direction de la Marque et du Digital / Pôle Digital
Tour CB21, 16 place de l’Iris
92040 Paris La Défense cedex
or by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies, and what are they for?
A cookie is information stored on your hard disk by the server of the website that you are visiting. It contains several data:
- the name of the server that sent it;
- an identifier in the form of a unique number;
- possibly, an expiry date.
Cookies help to improve the website browsing experience. They are kept by SUEZ for 13 months.
Types of cookies used on our Website
The Website sends a certain number of cookies to enable us to:
- draw up traffic and usage statistics and volumes for the various components of the Website (sections and content visited, browsing path) to enable us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
- adapt the Website presentation to the display preferences of your system (language, display resolution, operating system used etc.) during visits to our Website, according to the display or reading hardware and software in your system;
- implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log on again to access content or a service after a given period of time.
The cookies we use
|Cookie name||Cookie description|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Sitecore session management|
|TS01cb58f2||Sitecore session management|
|suez#lang||Website language management|
|[xxx]Query and [xxx]QUERY||User experience enhancement|
|cookieconsent_status||Cookies consent management|
|SC_ANALYTICS_GLOBAL_COOKIE||Sitecore analytics tracker management|
|_gat_UA_59249325-6||Google Analytics tracker management|
|_ga||Google Analytics tracker management|
|_gid||Google Analytics tracker management
How to change your cookie settings
You can block the cookies on all websites that you visit.
NB: deleting cookies will delete the settings saved for websites you have visited.
The method of disabling cookies varies depending on the browser:
- For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en,
- For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies,
- For Edge™: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy,
- For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences,
- For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac,
- For Opera™: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
For all other browsers, please consult directly the cookie management help pages available on the internet.
SUEZ cannot be held liable for any material or incidental damage (including but not limited to, technical failure, disclosure of confidential documents, data loss) or any other consequential damage that occurs during or is linked to use of the Website.
SUEZ takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the information available on this Website is accurate and up-to-date, and reserves the right to modify the content at any time, without notice. Nevertheless, SUEZ cannot guarantee that the information is comprehensive or that it will not be falsified by a third party (by hacking, a virus etc.).
In the event of a discrepancy between the information provided in the French version of the Website and the information provided in the English version of the Website, the information provided in the French version of the Website shall take precedence. The elements of the Website are provided on an “as is” basis, without any guarantee of any kind, either implicit or explicit.
While visiting this Website, the user undertakes to comply with the applicable laws and regulations.
Limited company with capital of €2,040,935,316.00
Nanterre register of companies No. B 433 466 570
Head office: Tour CB21, 16, place de l’Iris, 92040 Paris La Défense Cedex, France
Telephone: +33 (0)1 58 81 20 00
Legal representative: Ana Giros
Publication Manager: Céline Muzart
This Website is hosted by SUEZ on the Microsoft Azure platform located in Ireland (European Union).
Credits for copyrightable content with regard to literary and artistic property:
©Christophe Soresto, ©Didier Depoorter_photodepoorter, ©Kasia Kozinski _Myphotoagency, ©Lydec,
©SUEZ / Abaca Press / Michel Martinez Boulanin, Laurent Pascal, Patrick Wack,
©SUEZ Australia Holding PtyLtd / Stephen Antonopoulos,
©SUEZ / Agence Heidi,
©SUEZ / Pleine Ouverture / Axel Perez,
©SUEZ / Krista Boggs, William Daniels, Franck Dunouau, Cyrille Dupont, Denis Felix, Oscar Garcia, Felix Ledru Bruno Paget, Véronique Paul, David Plas, Pierre Emmanuel Rastoin, Xavier Swchebel, Eric Thibaud,
©SUEZ / CAPA pictures / Pierre-Olivier Callede, Luna Coppola, Julien Lutt, Pierre Olivier, Patrick Sordoillet,
©SUEZ / Megamark, ©SUEZ / MH Productions / Philippe Mencia, ©SUEZ / Trilogi'c / Thierry Duvivier, ©SUEZ_JCC_UNDP, ©Offset,©Thinkstock, ©Unsplash, ©Shutterstock, ©www.drapeauxdespays.fr, ©Francesco Toiati, © PIERRE-OLIVIER, © Patrick Wack, © Deivid Alexandre dos Reis, @SUEZ / ABACA PRESS / Lionel HAHN,
@Iijjccoo, @Chivista, @Sebastian Wallroth, @NeONBRAND, @Dan Gold, @Marina Morris Uruchurtu, @Cortesía, @Talingos, @Haydee Conto, @Miguel-Angel Forero, @Producciones SINAPSIS
Design and conception
Steering and governance: SUEZ communication direction