Spare parts and refurbishement
Services to optimise your water treatment facilities
SUEZ's expertise covers four services designed to offer you a bespoke and quality solution:
- Supply and installation of spare parts.
- Installation and commissioning of equipment.
- Technical support and user training.
- Refurbishment of your facilities.
We can renovate and restore all your treatment facilities. Our services are specifically geared towards the following processes:
- Settling: replacement of scraper bridges, lamellar modules, refitting of aeration tanks (replacement of air diffusers, turbine aerators, etc.).
- Filtration: maintenance of open sand filters with replacement or consolidation of concrete floors with composite materials, closed metal filters, repairs to coatings, replacement of filter beds.
- Demineralisation: replacement of ion and resin exchange systems.
- Membrane treatments: audit of membrane plants, replacement of ultrafiltration, nanofiltration and reverse osmosis membranes, membrane cleaning.
- Disinfection by ozone and UV: replacement of lamps, cleaning of dielectrics, restoration of equipment, audit and extension of production.
- Sludge treatment: restoration or replacement of equipment (bar screens, draining tables, filter presses, etc.).
- Supply and exchange of spare parts for existing equipment.
You optimise costs and improve the running of your processes thanks to our recommendations, based on our expertise and our experience, working around your budget and providing advice on the best technical/economic solution for your site.